In addition to compliance outsourcing, UPCR also offers a software solution, UPNavigator™, to assist clients with navigating each state’s reporting requirements. UPNavigator™ is a web-based Software as a Service (SaaS) application to provide unclaimed property services including data management, eligibility analysis, due diligence mailing, and state report processing and more all following industry standard and proven best practices. UPNavigator™ is well tested and proven, and is always up to date with the latest state laws. UPNavigator™ has been used to generate thousands of state reports in the NAUPA II format for clients over the past 7 plus years, all of which have been processed and accepted by the states.
Watch the Demo
With UPNavigator™, unclaimed property compliance has never been easier.
- Upload data to the secure servers
- Review and analyze state escheatment eligibility
- Review and analyze state statutory due diligence eligibility
- Create and print summary and detail internal evaluation reports
- Create and print due diligence letters
- Update and track due diligence responses
- Generate state reports in the NAUPA II reporting format
- Reconciliation of data for internal record keeping purposes
- Customer filtering and column selection
- Export any set of data